The following videos are being provided for informational and discussion purposes only and are not to be taken as legal advice and/or opinion
Homeowner Insurance Focus
- Homeowner insurance policy endorsement
- Vandalism damage and your insurance
- Recorded statements and homeowner insurance claims
- Business Property Insurance: Is my business personal property covered under my Homeowner Policy?
- Firearm Liability Coverage: Am I covered by my Homeowner insurance Policy for injury or damage?
- Firearms Insurance Coverage: Coverage under Section I of the Homeowner Insurance Policy for firearms
- Do I need an attorney for an Examination Under Oath?
- What is Reference under Massachusetts H0-3 Insurance Policy?
- What are some tips for a Homeowner Insurance HO-3 Claim?
- Duties and Obligations under a Homeowner Three Insurance Policy
- Non-Waiver and Reservation of Rights under Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Surface Water Exclusion Under Homeowner Three Insurance Policy
- Freeze Up Under a Homeowner Three Policy
- Statute of Limitations for Homeowner Claims
- What is Mediation?
- What is Actual Cash Value and Replacement Cost Value?
Home Improvement Contract Focus
- Home improvement contract cancellation
- Contractor demanding final payment
- Introduction to Home Owner Repair (M.G.L. c 142A)
- Things to Consider Before Signing a Home Improvement Contract
- Home Improvement Project Gone Wrong: Do I need an attorney?
- Home Improvement Renovations: What should I look for in a contractor?